At Saatchi & Saatchi X, we are committed to the success of our team members and of our client partners. Relationships take work and we are in it for the long haul. This is why we have clients who have been with us for over 15 years. In fact, our first client partner from 1997 is still a key client today.
The collaboration and partnership we build with our client partners are legendary, as we take the time to fully understand their businesses and challenges. Having that confidence means, we bring them the strategic solutions and activations that deliver outstanding sustainable results.
We want you to be a part of this award winning team.
We are looking for a leading E-Commerce Strategist to join our Team. A fun, entrepreneurial, engaging personality and sense of humor required!
**This position is a contract position, based onsite with our client, in Hoboken, NJ. **
Key Contributions Include:
*Ambitious spirit for collaboration & a strong sense of curiosity. Your role will not only help execute appropriate digital programs but also provide ongoing strategic counsel to your client partners in an effort to help them address short and long-term goals. You will develop a strong grasp of the inner-workings of the client and retailer; as well as the digital elements of any program initiatives.
*Foresight to lead our client & fearless ownership of the business like it is your own. You will constantly be developing relevant insight to help your clients identify areas of growth/opportunity/improvement for their business. You will lead your clients to be visionaries of tomorrow through education and research on current initiatives and competitive actions, digital program management, metrics analysis and social measurement.
*Client Love. Your clients will know that you are a student of shopper marketing principles. You want to improve the lives of the shopper. Client connections happen with positivity…even in the face of adversity. Your clients and teammates know that you focus your efforts on building long-lasting value through shared goals and commitments.
*One Team, One Dream. You believe in the unreasonable power of creativity that comes from everyone and everywhere. You always have your team’s back and are willing to embrace accountability, mutuality, and passion for our industry niche. You know how to celebrate the human element in everything you do.
*Hustle. Your very presence and work ethic delivers results today, with urgency and excellence, which fuels new possibilities for tomorrow.
• Entrepreneurial in spirit with the ability think analytically to solve great problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to relate to clients, teammates, and external business partners.
• Consistent participation during the creative ideation phase.
• Ability to persuade and speak in public.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Provide strategic digital counsel & identify proactive opportunities.
• Budgeting (hours/hard costs) for each digital & social media campaign.
• Proactively identify digital trends, potential issues, and provide counsel on next steps and bigger implications for client partners.
• Analysis based on measurement and tracking reports, including competitive, overall campaign reporting and media receptivity.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel & PowerPoint.
• Intermediate Math Skills: Budgeting, Invoices, Analytics.
• Demonstrated understanding of social media marketing, email marketing, mobile marketing, SEO, SEM, eCommerce, Google, Display Media, Facebook Ads, (help us find the next big thing), etc.
• 2-5 years of working experience.
Send to a friend
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field.