At Saatchi & Saatchi X, we are committed to the success of our team members and of our client partners. The collaboration and partnership we build with our client partners are legendary, as we take the time to fully understand their businesses and challenges. Having that confidence means we bring them the strategic solutions and activations which deliver outstanding sustainable results.
We want you to be a part of this award winning team. We are looking for an inspirer, a leader and talented Senior Digital Designer to join our Cincinnati, Ohio Team.
Key Contributions Include:
*Compelling Storyteller and Strong “Concepter”. You make courageous concepts come to life with brilliant ideas while partnering with your team and cross-department/cross-office collaboration.
*Create award-winning work. Actively participate in brainstorming sessions that motivate and inspire others. You are able to deliver strategic direction to the team while understanding business objectives and realities to orchestrate success. You have demonstrated experience with digital imaging and asset implementation with print experience.
*Client Love. Your clients will know that you are a student of shopper marketing principles. You want to improve the lives of the shopper. Client connections happen with positivity…even in the face of adversity.
*One Team, One Dream. You believe in the unreasonable power of creativity that comes from everyone and everywhere. You always have your team’s back and are willing to embrace accountability, mutuality, and passion for our industry niche. You know how to celebrate the human element in everything you do.
*Hustle. Your very presence and work ethic deliver results today, with urgency and excellence, which fuels new possibilities for tomorrow. Your natural setting is to constantly find ways to be a resource and on the cutting edge to showcase Saatchi X’s capabilities.
• Demonstrated experience with digital imaging, asset implementation with print experience.
• Working knowledge of graphic software: Adobe Photoshop; Illustrator; and InDesign required.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to solve great problems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relate to clients, teammates, and external business partners.
• Production and pre-press knowledge, along with retouching experience helpful.
• File and digital asset management expertise needed.
• Quick Serve Restaurant experience is a positive but not required. (Menu board experience would be ideal).
What you will be doing:
• Attend creative turnover meetings, accepting and reviewing work from the creative team.
• Working with brand guidelines and abiding by brand standards while leading the approval process within Media Compass and Proof HQ.
• Mentoring and overseeing junior designer(s) to ensure all work is being delivered on time and work closely with the client at senior levels.
• Direct packaging photography and asset photo shoots through creative organization and communication.
Send to a friend
• Bachelor of Arts degree in trade/portfolio school equivalent
• 3-5 years relevant experience
• 2+ years in leading teams, managing direct reports
• PORTFOLIO REQUIRED